Monday 12 July 2010

Fairy ATCs


Another fantastic day. Have just found a great new craft shop near me selling Distress Inks, the Debbie Moore range, crafters companion and the thing I most wanted a speedball brayer - can't wait to try it out.

Just a litte project to show you,three Fairy ATCs for a Docrafts Swap. I made them by swiping the card over big n juicy ink on a craft mat. I then stamped the fairies in black ink and highlighted them with cosmic shimmers.

Lots more fairy projects to come as I've spent most of the weekend experimenting for the Gingersnap Creations Fairy Challenge. Watch this space!!

3 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Your ATCs are gorgeous, I love the colours you ahve used.

Jackie xx

Netty said...

Beautiful ATCs, Annette x

Zoechaos said...

Always fun finding a new shop and discovering the things you want and things you did not know about. Magical ATCs so pretty with the gold background. xx Zoe

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!