Wednesday 5 October 2011

Christmas Flowers


I had trouble sleeping last night so I decided to get up and make a card! I used the poinsettia stamp from Dawn Bibby which I bought last Christmas and never used! I stamped onto the card blank and then stamped and cut out extra flowers, coloured with Promarkers and mounted them with 3D foam. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.

Challenges I am entering :
Charmed Crafts - Cards with a downloaded or stamped image
ABC Challenge - Anything
Christmas Inspiration - Birds or Flowers
Sweet Stamps - Anything
Scrapbook Sisters - Christmas Flowers

8 comments:

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Oh, this is beautiful. Clean and elegang! Just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations. Hope you will come back to play again next challenges too.

Michele Spera said...

Thank you so much for joining us at C4E
Hugs
Michele S.

Liz said...

What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Liz

Anonymous said...

Hi
This is very pretty and the flowers are beautiful.
Wishes
Lynne

pinky said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Netty said...

Beautifully designed card, loving those flowers. x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Thanks so much for joining in the A is for Anything Goes Challenge at ABC
Hugs Julie P

having a {me} day said...

I love this card it is so effective! Wishi I could just conjure up something like this when I couldn't sleep! Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!