Wednesday 26 October 2011

More Embossing!


Its been a manic rush to get my samples ready for the WOW Embossing Powders stand at the NEC Hobbycrafts show, but they are now all safely in the post! I will be sharing a few of them with you over the next few days.

This is one I am pleased with. The powders make the embossing so easy and clean looking. I used a Sheena Douglass sketchy stamp, gold fine powder and Aquamarkers to create this card.

I also want to say hello to my new followers Lindsay Crafty Monster 81, Jasmoon Butterfly,Brenda Brown and Tania Talat Ahmed. They have some amazing creations on their blogs so do pay them a visit.


1 comment:

Dolly Daydreams said...

I do love embossing and yours is just perfect. What a gorgeous scene you have created for us, just love it.

Marie

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!