Friday 14 October 2011

S - soon to be Halloween


Well its not been a good week - hence so quiet on the blog front. I have M.E and overdid it at the weekend so have paid for it this week! Never mind - things seem to be returning to normal today. The arrival of my most amazing DT package from WOW Embossing powders also cheered me up!
The theme for the Alphabet Challenge this week is S - Soon to be Halloween, so this is my DT piece. I didn't have any Halloween stamps (although I have just ordered some!) so I used background paper from Chocolate Baroque (was Elusive Images), bunting image from Tangie Baxter Designs at Scrapbook Graphics and a PaperArtsy gate stamp. I think it looks quite spooky- don't you?

Also hello to my new followers - Buffy and PJamarama. Welcome!

Other challenges I am entering:
Fussy Friday Challenges - Fall or Halloween
Sarah Hurley Challenge - Halloween Horrors
Tando Creative Challenges - Spooktastic Designs
Paper Pretties - Halloween Card

11 comments:

Lynsey said...

Just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog today. I love your Hallowen card!
Hugs Lynsey x

fatmonica said...

Love it-it's a great background and I want that gate stamp!

Karen said...

Oh this is just lovely!!! Thank you for joining us over at Tando my lovely. I have CFS so know how easy it is to overdo things so take care xxx

Anonymous said...

Love this spooky card! Great background! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment on my image!
smiles,Deena

Claire said...

This is lovely, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley thsi week.
C
xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous project Emma, a really unusual but effective Halloween card.Thanks so much for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges and good luck, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

Ms Schnaderle said...

I like you shiny moon. The paper ist
just fab.

greetings from COLD germany
Ms Schnaderle

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous Halloween project & that gate! love it. Hope you have recovered now and thank you for sharing with us at Tando Creative XOXO Zoe

Linda said...

What a great Halloween card! Thanks for playing along with Sparkles Forum Challenges and I hope you are better soon.

Linda :)

Kaz said...

This is lovely,thanks for linking up with Tando. I also have ME so I totally understand you. Take care x

Traceyr said...

Lovely spooky card. :)

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!