Friday 7 October 2011

WoW !



Well I am very excited! About a month ago I applied to WoW embossing powders to become a DT member and this week I found out I have been lucky enough to be chosen! I am not just saying this but after using their powders you really see the difference! I thought I would show you the samples I made, before I get set making samples for the NEC show - so look out for more WoW work to follow!

The first sample (Above) I created a background using different types and colours of embossing powders.




This one I created small squares on a painted canvas and used different embossing techniques such as triple embossing and stamping into the melted powder to create different textures.


Finally I stamped and decoupaged a Paint Fusion stamp from Sheena Douglass and used Embossing powder to decorate and highlight areas.

8 comments:

Sandra's Spot said...

Lovely pieces they really pop and show up the embossing powders really well. Must look out for these. Congrats on becoming a DT member. Hugs Sandra XX

fatmonica said...

great embossing!Congratulations on the design team and I look forward to seeing your creations!

Cindy Adkins said...

Your creations are beautiful!! I sure hope that the seminar info. was helpful~and you're more than welcome to grab a graduation certificate for your blog.
And one more thing, I adore that chandelier at the top!
XO
Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

Your creations are beautiful!! I sure hope that the seminar info. was helpful~and you're more than welcome to grab a graduation certificate for your blog.
And one more thing, I adore that chandelier at the top!
XO
Cindy

Brenda Brown said...

Many congrats Emma on your new DT position, so well deserved. I love your examples showing different ways of using the powders, especially the little squares.
Have a good week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

PsyPenguin said...

Congratulations on your design team spot. I love your samples especially the gold squares.
xx

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous artwork Emma! Congratulations on becoming a DT member! x

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma, I am also on the WOW design team. Will be at the NEC next week with my own stand promoting my project for the charity 'Arts against Poverty' which I am supporting. If you are there, please pop over and say hello!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!