Monday 25 November 2013

A Busy Monday!

Last week was a bit of a washout craft wise with my son being at home sick, so I didn't get much time to craft. But I made up for it this morning!

My first post is for Linda's Funkie Junkie's Tag Challenge - week 6 (yes still catching up!!).


I made a jumbo tag and covered it with two styles of Kaisercraft paper. I distressed the papers with Frayed Burlap ink. The trees, numbers and birds were made using my Cricut machine. I stamped christmas words onto the tree and then covered it with Rock Candy stickles. I used a vintage postcard I had in my stash on the top and distressed all the other diecuts with Distress Ink. Finally I made the bows and added a snowflake brad. 

Don't forget the prize is a voucher from The Funkie Junkie's store!

I will be back again tomorrow with more makes!!

2 comments:

Netty said...

oooh I love the red cardinals, Annette x

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Is is gorgeous! Red is my favorite color so this is eye candy for me. Love the combination of patterned papers and the cardinals are gorgeous! So great to have you along for week #6!

Hugs,
Linda

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!