Monday, 31 March 2014

A Day for Mothers

I do hope those who celebrate it had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday. The weather here in the South of England was beautiful, so we had a lovely family meal by the sea. We also took our new pup who was so well behaved!

Anyway I finally got round to making a card for my own Mum which I can now share with you.


Being short of time I turned to my Tilda papercraft stash. It is so pretty I tend to look at rather than use it!! I used a base card and various decoupaged diecuts. The sentiment was made using individual letter stickers. I'm glad to say that Mum was very pleased with it!

I am also going to enter this card into the following challenges:


Glitter and Sparkle - Mothers Day





Post a Comment

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!