Monday, 21 April 2014

For the Boys

I hope you have had a lovely Easter - I can't believe school starts again tomorrow!

Over at The Crafting Cafe we have been making cards for the boys. We have been sponsored this month by Kenny K and Delicious Doodles. I chose a Delicious Doodles image to work with to create my card for the DT.


The image is coloured with Promarkers and Souffle Pens (remember those!) to create dimension. I stamped the bunting and the greeting with rubber stamps.

So why not join us and be in with a chance to win image from our sponsors.

Good Luck!

Other challenges I am entering:
Come and Get It Challenge - Where the Boys Are
Eclectic Ellapu - For the Boys
Dragonfly Dreams - For the Boys



Post a Comment

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!