Friday 11 July 2014

As seen on Create and Craft!

Happy Friday all and I can't believe its also nearly the school holidays! I am getting in as much crafting while I can.

I was so excited today to see my card on Create and Craft TV being show and discussed with a name check!! As a member of the Design Team I made this card using the Daisytrail 2014 Ultimate Digikit Collection as seen on Create & Craft TV on Friday 11th July.  In my stash I had some silver printable film which made a perfect surface to print the images on.


I will be back to show you more of the samples over the weekend.





2 comments:

Heathers Inspiration said...

Gorgeous Idea Emma, well done on getting a call out I was watching the show and saw your card :)

Brenda Brown said...

Brilliant Emma, a gorgeous card and congrats on being shown on the show.
Happy Sunday. hugs Brenda xx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!