Sunday 3 May 2015

Mixed Media With Wings

Over at The Mixed Media Card Challenge the theme is WINGS and there is also a DT Call!

For my entry I used a favourite stamp set which I think was from Inkadinkadoo originally. I can't believe I have never used this particular one.


First I stamped the image onto book printed paper and then used Watercolours and Spectrum Noir pencils to add colour. Some of the areas I highlighted with gold pen. The dots I then applied using a stencil and Peeled Paint Distress Ink.

I hope you enjoy your weekend!

Other challenges I am entering:
Ink on My Fingers - Books (Book Paper)




2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Sorry I am SO late visiting your beautiful entry Emma... been one of those months!!! All back to normal now thankfully.... love the dots and the colouring you did and the background stamping just sets this off gorgeously...Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Ger said...

Lovely layering of stamps and ink!Cute image and card! Thankyou for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!