Tuesday 13 October 2015

The Witching Hour

October continues at a pace with exciting projects I am working on and towards the spookiest night of the year - Halloween!

I love Halloween and really enjoy making spooky makes! For this one I created the background myself using Distress Inks and Ink Sprays on watercolour card.  In fact the moon was created by accident when the spray bottle leaked!


The witches themselves are cut using my Cricut Explore machine. I added silver glitter glue stars to finish off.

I hope you have fun celebrating this year too!

Challenges I am entering:

Artistic Inspirations - Anything / Halloween
That Craft Place - Halloween
The Pencil Cases - Halloween
Try It On Tuesday - Halloween




6 comments:

Bee and Dee said...

A super Hallooween card, love your choice of colours, thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge hugs Bee.

Meggymay said...

A fantastic Halloween card, the witches look like they are having a good time. thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's .
yvonne

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece Thanks for joining us at TIOT and happy haunting, Valerie

Jeannie said...

Hi Sparkly Fairy! My goodness I just LOVE this! Your background turned out amazing and the die cut witches are perfect. Thanks so much for joining in my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card
Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case
xx

CraftingMum said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!