Thursday 19 November 2015

Craft Rocket Challenge Guest Post

Back in October I was lucky enough to be chosen as the Winner at Craft Rocket Challenges with my Spooky Card.

So this week I have been invited back as a Guest Designer!

The theme is Add a Sentiment which gives a lot of scope.


For my card I used stamps which were freebies with a papercraft magazine. I created a round circle template and applied Distress Inks to create the moon. I then used a juicy black Archival ink pad to stamp the rest of the images. This pad gives a nice crisp print.  To finish I hand drew a line border to frame the design before mounting it onto a black card base.

I can't wait to see what you will enter in this challenge!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Fantastic Tuesdays - Anything Goes / With Purple





10 comments:

Lisa J said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us as Guest Designer for our Add a Sentiment Challenge! Lisa Craft Rocket Challenges.

Stampsnob. said...

So dreamy Thank you for being the guest designer on Craft Rocket Challenges Your card is fantastic....................Lis DT

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous card!! I just love the soft and beautiful design!! Such a lovely sentiment too!! :) Thanks so much for joining with us as a guest!! HUGS

Creations by Shirl said...

Hello Emma~
Love your pretty card with the sentiment! Congrats on being a guest designer for Craft Rocket Challenge~

Cross Stitch Claire said...

What a beautiful card, glad to have you with us at Craft Rocket! Claire x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Fan Tastic Tuesday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Terri's Cards N More said...

Very pretty card. Love the delicate look of the fairy and butterflies. Thanks for joining the Crafty Addicts challenge.

stempelfrida said...

Such a lovely image, nice CAS layout. Thank you for playing with us at ATSM. Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

LauraVi said...

Beautiful card with a magic touch! Congrats on your win!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Another beautiful card and thanks for your lovely comment on my Blog. Blogger is showing your followers now so I have been able to follow. Judy x

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!