Wednesday 18 November 2015

Two Little Ducks

We are having extremely windy weather here on the South Coast of England experiencing the tail end of storm "Barney". Perfect to stay in and craft!

I am busy with Christmas makes and these are new cards I am making this year.



I used stamps by InkyDoodles and coloured them with Spectrum Noir pencils. I think of them as Dexter and Deliah Duck!

These can also be purchased from my Folksy store :)

I am entering this card into the following challenges :

A Snowflake Promise - Christmas
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
A Gem of A Challenge - Christmas Critters









2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are beautiful cards
Thank you for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
Hugs Kelly

craftytrog said...

Thanks for popping by Emma!
I adore these little cards, so cute with that pop of red!
Alison xxx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!