Tuesday 22 December 2015

A Peaceful Christmas

With just two days to go until Christmas itself, there is time for one more posting.

This card is one I made for my Nana who will celebrate her 95th! Christmas this year. I used my Cricut machine to cut the Nativity scene. I used polkadot paper as the mat and added the flowers. I don't know if you can see it but I also added some gold glitter on the flowers and the star.


I am entering this into the following challenges:

A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Winter / Christmas

And there is just time to wish you all a very Peaceful Christmas. I thank you for following my blog over the year and I hope to see you all again in 2016 with new work and challenges.

Emma x

1 comment:

Helen said...

Beautiful - such an elegant card.

Thanks for joining us at the Glory of Christmas Challenge and A Snowflakes Promise.

Helen x

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!