Thursday 10 December 2015

Oh Christmas Tree



So its beginning to look alot like Christmas! We've got one of our trees up and the Christmas lights. This is our mantelpiece looking festive!


I made a few quick cards this week too. This one is made using the Christmas Tree stamp by Woodware.



First I masked off the middle area with low tack tape before applying Distress Inks with a foam. I then over stamped it with the stamp and added the snowflakes and greeting. 

Its a super quick card which is perfect for "THOSE" emergencies!!

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Freshly Brewed Blog - Christmas Anything Goes












4 comments:

maria f. said...

I really like your design! And your mantle!

Unknown said...

Wow how gorgeous are your decorations!! I want my room to look like that!! Lol
A beautifully cas Xmas card too!
Lucy x

Olesya Andreyeva said...

What a cool idea! Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM blog!
Olesya, DT

Unknown said...

Such a lovely, festive and creative card! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week! Kamila DT

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!