Sunday 24 January 2016

The Potting Shed

Must get this blogging done more regularly!! Its a busy month for birthday in my family so have spent a lot of time making cards for the men in my family.

This card is one I made just because I wanted too!


Those of you who read my blog will know I am a big fan of Little Claire Stamps. There them on their challenge blog is Add Some Bunting so I thought this would be perfect! I stamped and coloured the card with Promarkers, added a string of bunting and a sentiment from a set of free stamps I had.

It will soon be time here in the UK to prepare the garden once again for Spring!

I am also entering the following challenges:





3 comments:

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Very nice! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Sarah Bell said...

A lovely fresh design, thank you for joining in with the Little Claire blog challenge - Sarah x

SewPaperPaint said...

This is such a precious card, love the soft coloring and the little banners! Makes me want to get my hands in the dirt. :) Thanks so much for your sweet comment. I'm so glad you took the time. <3

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!